Terms of Service - Geecomfy
Welcome to Geecomfy, Geecomfy is owned and managed by Sennao Technology Co., Limited, which will offer information, products and services through this site, and our users, the acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices will be stated here.
Suppose you are going to visit or purchase on our site. In that case, you will need to engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound with the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service,” “Terms”), which include those additional terms, conditions, and policies referenced here or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all site users, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or browsing our website!
To access, browse any part or purchase any products of our site, it means that you agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of Service on the website. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer or acceptance, they will be expressly limited by these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools added to the current store shall also be considered the Terms of Service. You can read the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We will update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates on our website. So you need to check this page occasionally for changes.
Our store is powered by Shopify Inc, where they provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and provide services to you.
TERM 1 - ONLINE STORE SUBMISSION
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you need to prove that you are at least or above the majority's age in your state or province of residence.
- You have to give us your promise not to allow your minors to use this site independently.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose in using the Service or violate any laws in your jurisdiction. (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any software viruses, worms, or any code of a destructive nature.
- Any breaking or violation of the Terms will lead to immediate termination of your Services.
TERM 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We have the right to decline service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your contents (not including credit card information) are transferred unencrypted and are involved in transmissions over various networks. They may be changed to conform and adapt to connecting networks or devices' technical requirements. Simultaneously, credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service. Not to access the Service or contact the website without us expressing written permission.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or affect these Terms.
TERM 3 - INFORMATION ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS
- We are not responsible for that information that is not accurate, complete or current on this site. The material on this site is provided for general understanding only and should not be relied on or used as the sole adoption for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information, which is not current and only for your reference. We reserve the right to modify this site's contents at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to track changes on our site.
TERM 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices of our products are prone to change without notice. We have permission to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content of it) without notice at any time.
- We shall not in charge of you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
TERM 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available through the website only. According to our Return Policy, these products or services may have limited quantities and are allowed to return or exchange only. （Please review our Returns Policy for more details)
- We are not obligated to limit our products or Services' sales to any person for geographical or jurisdictional reasons. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products are allowed to change at any time without notice. We can decide to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or Service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not ensure that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations. We have tried our best to display the colors, images, and sizes of our products shown at the store as accurately as possible. We hope you can understand that the tiny differences are acceptable.
TERM 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You ought to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. And update them timely, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or order at our sole discretion. We can determine or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. In this case, we need to correct or cancel the order. We may notify you by contacting the email, billing address, or phone number provided when the order was made.
TERM 7 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include third parties' materials. Their links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy. We do not guarantee and will not have any liability for third-party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review the third-party's policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
TERM 8 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools here, but we neither monitor nor have any control of them. You can agree with such tools" as is" and "as available," but they are without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and any endorsement. We shall have no accountability for whatever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use of the optional tools offered through the site is at your own risk and discretion. And we suggest you should be familiar with and approve of the tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers. We may also offer new services or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources) as the same in the future.
TERM 9 - USER COMMENTS & EVALUATIONS
- Suppose you send certain specific submissions at our request or send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, without a request from us online, by email, by postal mail. In that case, you agree that we may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate the comments that you forward to us at any time without restriction. We have no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation for any comments, or respond to any comments.
- You have to make sure that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. Your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead third parties to the origin of any comments or us. You are solely responsible for any comments you make.
SECTION 10 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We are bound to correct or update them, and if necessary, we will cancel orders at any time without prior notice (even if you have submitted your order).
- No specified update or refresh date is applied in the Service or any related website.
SECTION 11 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as outlined in terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for any unlawful purpose as:
- Submit false or misleading information;
- Upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website;
- Solicit others to perform or participate in any illegal acts;
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- Infringe upon or violate our or others' intellectual property rights;
- Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- Collect or track the personal information of others;
- Spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- Interfere with or circumvent the Service's security features or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
TERM 12 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not warrant that the results obtained from the service's use will be completely accurate or reliable.
- We do not warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We may remove the service irregularly or cancel the service at any time without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that you can or cannot use the service at your sole risk. The service and all products delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided by the 'as is' and 'as available for your use without any representation, warranties or conditions. All implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement are not included.
- Under no circumstances shall Geecomfy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind. Not responsible for those without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), and strict liability. Those problems arising from your use of any of the service, any products procured through the service, or any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or product are all not guaranteed. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in such states or jurisdictions.
TERM 13 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and maintain Geecomfy and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
TERM 14 - INDEPENDENCE
- Suppose any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable. In that case, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The invalid portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. But it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
TERM 15 - TERMINATION
- The parties' obligations and liabilities incurred before the termination date shall continue for all purposes unless and until these Terms of Service are terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services and want to cease it.
- If in our sole judgment that we suspect you have been unable to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all amounts until the date of termination, or accordingly, deny you access to our Services.
TERM 16 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or related to The Service constitute the entire agreement. The understanding between you and us governs your use of the Service. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in interpreting these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
TERM 17 - GOVERNING LAW
- Terms of Service and any separate agreements we provided to you shall be governed and construed by the United States laws.
TERM 18 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should email us at email@example.com